Terms & Conditions
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We are covered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, hand-outs or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
- Covers hardware failure but excludes accidental damage or user error.
- 14 day returns policy.
- Free lifetime telephone support.
- Any suspected hardware failure should be reported to AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd first. AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd will then provide telephone technical support to determine hardware failure; hardware failure must be confirmed by AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd.
- Screens sizes above and exclusive of 55” are covered by an on-site service. Once hardware failure has been determined by AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd over the phone AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd will arrange for technician(s) to make an on-site visit to repair or replace the faulty screen.
- The screen(s) must be in a location accessible to our technician(s) and in no circumstances would AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd staff be expected to remove screens or disassemble non-standard installations or constructions or be expected to work above ground level.
- Where no genuine hardware failure has occurred a call out charge of at least £150 (+VAT) is payable for each visit.
- For customised or out of stock items the turnaround period is dependent upon factors such as, but not limited to, availability, production and shipping.
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- If your are returning your purchase the product must be complete and in ‘as new’ condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it. If you follow the above, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of the product.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer
hours, if any Goods appear to have failed. The Buyer must notify AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd of any apparent Goods that fail on installation within 5 Working Days of delivery.
Goods that fail after installation: Faulty Goods must not be returned to AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd without notice. The Buyer must notify AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd within 3 Working Days of the fault becoming apparent and follow the instructions notified to it by AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd in relation to the fault.
- General provisions relating to Goods that fail on installation and Faulty Goods: (1) Should the Buyer return the Goods otherwise than as set out in these Terms and Conditions then the Buyer shall pay all AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd costs and expenses in leasing with the manufacturer concerning the return. (2) The Buyer shall pay all AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd costs and expenses if the Goods suspected to be Goods that fail on installation or Faulty Goods prove not to be Goods that fail on installation or Faulty Goods. (3) The Buyer shall be responsible for all transportation and insurance costs relating to returned Goods. (4) AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd shall not be responsible for installation of returned Goods after repair or exchange. (5) Any labour costs and expenses incurred in extracting defective parts and/or components shall be borne by the Buyer and if incurred by ONE AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd shall be paid for by the Buyer at AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd then standard applicable rate. (6) The Buyer shall also be responsible for all AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd costs if AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd agrees to collect the Goods for return and such Goods are not ready for collection at the agreed time.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Debit, Credit Card, Cash, Cheque or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms for
- Special, approved or customised order: 30% deposit to be paid when order placed, 30% upon shipping and full payment upon delivery.
- An optional leasing agreement may be available depending upon the quantity and value of the order. We will not provide the leasing facilities in-house but will contact a leasing company if this is necessary.
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England’s base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed £3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned cheque, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Both the Client and AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. There is a return policy on standard products with full refund excluding delivery charges (UK only). Customised, special or approved orders are not covered by the return policy and only monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Specific points are outlined below:
A.Damage, shortages and discrepancies: The Buyer shall be responsible for inspecting the Goods on delivery to check the Goods for damages, shortages and discrepancies. If there is any damage, shortage or discrepancy with respect of the Goods, the Buyer shall notify AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd in writing within 3 Working Days of delivery. If the Buyer fails to do so then AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd shall not be liable for the damage, shortage or discrepancy. A “delivery” or “arrivals” note signed by the Buyer or its agent indicating that the Goods are in good order on arrival shall be conclusive proof of the same and bind the Buyer.
B.Goods that fail on installation: AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd operates a returns procedure for Goods that fail on installation. The Buyer must comply with all instructions given to it by AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd in relation to the applicable Goods that fail on installation returns procedure. The Buyer shall notify AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd in writing, within 24 hours
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, and other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
This company is registered in England, Number 6457209, registered office Elonex Building, Edgbaston Stadium,Edgbaston Road, Birmingham, B5 7QU
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
You may request us to provide you with any information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
If you have purchased a subscription to our service from one of our distributors you must remain with this service provider until your subscription comes to an end.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd. You’re accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a purchase or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
- If you are returning your purchase the product must be complete and in ‘as new’ condition.
- If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product and/or packaging.
- It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it
- Missing accessories will be charged for and we can be deducting this cost from the refund.
Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Customers should check specifications and suitability before ordering. AOTM Digital Solution Ltd does not warrant the suitability of goods for specific applications.
Goods supplied to you by special order, that are not listed in our catalogue or website may not be returned unless they are faulty or damaged on delivery.
Goods which have been incorrectly ordered or are unsuitable will only be accepted for return with prior approval from AOTM Digital Solution Ltd. Returned goods will only be accepted within 7 days of delivery, if they are correctly packed in the original packaging, with original manuals and have not been used.
A restocking charge of 25% will be levied on all such goods. Any refunds necessary will be processed within 7 working days all refunds are at the discretion of AOTM Digital Solution Ltd.
Goods may not be returned without prior authorisation from AOTM Digital Solutions Ltd. Call our customer services team on 0203 632 1003
Customers are responsible for returning goods, ensuring returned goods are suitably packed and obtaining necessary proof of delivery and receipt.